Easiest Way to Make Perfect Veggie and Beef Soup
Veggie and Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth.
I adapted this recipe from one I saw in a cookbook in an effort to add more vegetables to our diet. Our two young sons eat this up without hesitation. Freeze Beefy Vegetable Soup in serving-size containers for quick, no fuss lunches. You can cook Veggie and Beef Soup using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie and Beef Soup
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 2 packages of onion mushroom instant soup.
- Prepare 2 can of 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of 15 oz can diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 8.25 oz can carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of 8.25 oz can lima beans.
- You need 1 can of 8.25 oz can green beans.
- It’s 1 can of 8.25 oz can corn.
- It’s 1 can of 8.25 oz can peas.
- It’s 2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chile powder.
Try this vegetable beef soup recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Better than Campbell's but just as comforting! Loosely based on a gourmet cooking magazine's recipe for Beef Barley soup, I didn't have any barley or okra, so I added root veggies to make it more hearty. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth.
Veggie and Beef Soup step by step
- hamburger, onion, bell pepper, and onion mushroom instant soup fry together in skillet.
- add all other ingredients and simmer in pot or crockpot.
You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! Cut beef into chuncks and fry in pan until almost cooked. Put tomato juice, potatoes, frozen veggies, and tea ball with spices into a large pot. Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make. To be honest, if you do not feel like doing any Instant Pot Beef and Vegetable Soup is a great base recipe and I recommend that you make alterations to make this soup recipe work for your family.