How to Make Perfect taco soup
taco soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients! In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meat and onions and drain. You can have taco soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taco soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- You need 1 can of of rotel.
- It’s 2 can of of ranch style brand beans.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal. It holds up really well and reheats perfectly.
taco soup step by step
- brown hamburger with onion.
- drain hamburger and add all other ingredients. simmer for 10 minutes.
- serve with assorted condiments such as corn chips, sour cream, cheese, fresh diced jalapeno, green onion..
Check out my easy freezing tips below. Allow the taco soup to cool down. Place into a zip top bag or freezer container (leaving room for it to expand) and add a freezer label. This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix.