How to Make Perfect Cheeseburger Soups
Cheeseburger Soups. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate.
Looking for recipes for cheeseburger soup? Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Cheeseburger soup is the ultimate comfort soup. You can have Cheeseburger Soups using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soups
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced Celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 3 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 cup of Peeled & Diced Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s cup of Flour.
- Prepare 8 oz of American Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Chock full of seasoned ground beef, potatoes, onions, cheese all in a creamy soup! My mind is gradually turning to all things fall. Kid-friendly, fun, and oh-so-easy, cheeseburger soup is going to become a weeknight staple at your house. This hearty cheeseburger soup is perfect as a dinner entree with rolls and a salad or served as a cup with half a sandwich for a satisfying lunch.
Cheeseburger Soups step by step
- Saute onions,celery & carrots in 1 Tbsp. butter..
- Add broth & potatoes and cook 10 minutes or so unitl all vegetables are soft..
- Meanwhile, brown 1lb of ground beef in your soup pot..
- If there is not suffucient fat remaining in the pot after browning to absorb the flour into a roux, add 3 to 4 Tbsp. butter..
- Add the flour and be sure to cook for at least 2 minutes, stirring as it cooks..
- Add vegetables and broth..
- Turn down the heat and add the milk and cheese, stirring to melt the cheese..
- Add sour cream..
- Be sure not to allow the soup to come to a boil at this point or it will curdle..
- It is very good served with chopped dill pickles and diced tomatoes..
You'll avoid the fast food drive-thru, but get the nostalgic taste with this recipe as a healthier alternative to cheeseburger and fries. In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes. Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. This Is Our Highest Rated Recipe of All Time This bubbly burger-inspired soup is sure to hit the spot on a cold day—or any day, for that matter.