Recipe: Appetizing Cheeseburger Soup
Cheeseburger Soup. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate.
This Is Our Highest Rated Recipe of All Time This bubbly burger-inspired soup is sure to hit the spot on a cold day—or any day, for that matter. Award Winning Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with lean, tender ground beef, shredded carrots, diced celery and potatoes in a warm and creamy cheese soup. This is an award winning soup and it is excellent! You can have Cheeseburger Soup using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped,white onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cup of diced, peeled potatoes. (1-3/4 lbs.).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 8 oz of Velveeta, cubed.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Looking for recipes for cheeseburger soup? Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes.
Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Add ground beef to large skillet, brown over medium heat..
- break up ground beef with wooden spoon, set aside..
- add 1 tablespoon butter into stock pot. saute chopped onion, shredded carrots, dice celery, Basil & parsley flakes about 7 minutes to soften veggies..
- stir in chicken broth, diced potatoes and browned ground beef..
- bring to boil over medium-high heat..
- reduce heat to low. simmer 12 minutes.
- add remaining 3 tablespoons butter to small skillet, melt over medium heat..
- ADD flour and stir constantly for 3-5 minutes..
- add flour/butter mixture (roux) to soup..
- bring to boil over medium – high heat..
- reduce heat to low..
- stir I'm cubed Velveeta cheese,whole milk, salt & pepper.
- stir constantly until cheese melts..
- remove from heat, blend in sour cream.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is guaranteed to be a hit. Easy to make, this recipe requires only one pot and widely available ingredients. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger!