Recipe: Delicious vegetable beef soup
vegetable beef soup.
You can cook vegetable beef soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of vegetable beef soup
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 can of cut green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- It’s 1 can of carrots.
- It’s 4 medium of potatoes diced into bite sized cubes.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of large can tomato juice.
vegetable beef soup step by step
- put hamburger in large pot to brown. dice up onion and throw in with hamburger. cook until meat is browned and onions are translucent.
- add all canned vegetables and can of tomato sauce..
- when mixture begins to bubble again add large can of tomato juice..
- while you wait for this to boil, dice up the potatoes and when soup boils put them in..
- when potatoes are tender, its ready to eat! the linger it sits the better it tastes though so I let mine set for about an hour before eating..