How to Prepare Yummy Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup. This simple hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and is an incredibly easy weeknight comfort food dinner because more than likely you'll have all of the ingredients on hand and ready for soup thanks Making now ina pressure cooker. After sauteing, should I set my pressure cooker to soup? Great recipe for Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg.
It's also one of my favoite freezer soup recipes! This Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is a personal favorite of mine while sick, because it really clears you would with the heat and spice. While the hospital food is relatively good, I would give anything to be snuggled on my sofa with my babies and a big homemade bowl of this Pressure Cooker Hamburger. You can have Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup
- It’s 16 oz of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of (15oz) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cup of diced raw potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- It’s 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
The perfect pressure cooker soup recipe to see you through the winter! Here I am — the girl who doesn't eat vegetables — with an Instant Pot vegetable I used homemade broth as well as veg bouillon powder to make up the quantity. This will definitely be a regular favourite. This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with ground beef, potatoes and an assortment of vegetables, all in a savory broth.
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup instructions
- Spray with cooking spray. Brown meat and onion for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, soup, water and worcrestershire sauce. Add potatoes, carrots, corn, peas and parsley. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. When pressure has released remove cover and mix. Let set for 5-10 minutes.
This soup can be made in the slow cooker instead of on the stove top. Follow the first four steps of the recipe, then place the ground beef and. This pressure cooker hamburger soup is a family favorite! Instant Pot Hamburger Soup is a delicious, classic soup recipe. Made with ground beef, hearty veggies, and a tasty broth, this pressure cooker hamburger soup has a pretty fast cook time, so you can have it on your table in about an.