Thai Pumpkin Soup.
You can cook Thai Pumpkin Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Pumpkin Soup
- It’s 1 tin of pumpkin purée.
- It’s 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of lemon grass (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Good pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Prepare of Hot chilli powder and coriander for garnish.
Thai Pumpkin Soup step by step
- On a medium heat saucepan, add vegetable cooking oil in, when it’s hot add garlic in and stir well..
- Add pumpkin purée and coconut milk in mix them well then add grated ginger and lemon grass..
- Then add some curry powder and seasoning with soysauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add some hot chilli powder in and stir well. Drain your soup to through the sieve to get rid of big bits of lemongrass. You can add some more water on if it’s become too thick. Can be served with some more chilli powder and coriander and bread..