How to Cook Perfect Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 lb of hamburger meat/ground turkey (you're choice).
- You need 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 2 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 2 can of Lima beans.
- You need 2 can of golden Hominy.
- You need 2 can of chopped green chiles.
- It’s 2 packages of ranch dry mix.
- Prepare 2 packages of Taco dry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat, I usually add onion when it gets close to done. Strain grease..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot..
- Fill with water..
- Cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2..
- Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream (or I like to use plain Greek yogurt in place if sour cream). This is obviously a double batch, perfect for parties, or a yummy meal to eat all week!.
You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.