Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Burger Crumble Soup
Burger Crumble Soup. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. See great recipes for Crock pot bacon cheeseburger soup too! The Best Vegetarian Burger Crumbles Recipes on Yummly
Toss potatoes with butter and parsley. Serve meat and gravy over potatoes. Below are the products that I recommend using for this slow cooker recipe! You can have Burger Crumble Soup using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger Crumble Soup
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of soy burger crumbles.
- Prepare 2 of small onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
Loose Meat Crumble Burger TIPS: TIP: I always recommend putting a Crock Pot disposable liner in so that you have an easy clean up afterwards! They are fabulous, just add the liner, cook your meal, and when you're done pick up the liner bag and toss it all away! Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Burger Crumble Soup instructions
- Put 2.5 cups of water in a pot.
- Turn the heat up to high.
- Add 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Add 1 package of Onion soup mix.
- Dice potatoes.
- Microwave potatoes.
- Add potatoes to the pot.
- Put olive oil in a small pan.
- Turn heat on high for the small pan.
- Chop onions into small bits.
- Add onions to the pan.
- Add burger crumbles to the pan.
- Cook in the pan until brown.
- Thaw vegetables if needed.
- Add vegetables to the pot.
- Add burger Crumble mix to the pot.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Cook till all is heated through.
Remove from heat and sprinkle flour over cooked hamburger. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, bacon and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. To make the best crumble burgers, you need stale or very cheap hot dog buns. The partially dry buns steam the best without falling apart.