Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Hillbilly Taco Soup
Hillbilly Taco Soup. Each week I publish a magazine style newsletter full of. Hillbilly Tacos is raising funds for Hillbilly Taco Carolina Sauce on Kickstarter! Tangy and sweet, with just a hint of heat, our one of a kind bbq sauce will light your.
So what are you waiting for? A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't. This easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner! You can cook Hillbilly Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hillbilly Taco Soup
- It’s 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- It’s 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- It’s of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! This Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe includes all the most flavorful ingredients. Weight Watchers Taco Soup Like this recipe?
Hillbilly Taco Soup step by step
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.
Pin it to your NAME pinboard! This Weight Watchers Taco Soup recipe is the perfect recipe for an easy weeknight meal, and great for making and dividing. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty, satisfying and downright delicious! Ground Beef: I prefer to use lean ground beef, simply brown and drain any fat. Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite.