Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Cheeseburger soup
Cheeseburger soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded or diced carrots.
- You need 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- It’s 3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of velveta cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef on a 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- Saute until tender..
- In the same saucepan add 1Tbs butter and add onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery..
- Add broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 min. our until potatoes are tender..
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbs) and add the flour..
- Add to the soup and bring to a boil. cook and stir for 2 min. reduce heat to low..
- Stir in the cheese, milk, salt and pepper..
- Cook and stir for 3-5 min or until bubbly..
- Cook and stir until the cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream..
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! This hearty cheeseburger soup tasts just like your favorite burger, minus the bun! I topped my serving with zesty bread and butter pickles and homemade garlic croutons for extra oompf. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor.