How to Cook Delicious Vegetable Hamburger Soup
Vegetable Hamburger Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Hamburger Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Hamburger Soup
- You need 3 cup of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans (14.4 ounces).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (14.4 ounces).
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans (16 ounces).
- You need 2 cup of cooked cubed potatoes.
- Prepare 6 oz of frozen corn.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of beef bullion cubes.
Vegetable Hamburger Soup step by step
- Peel, cube and cook about 3 medium potatoes in water with beef bullion cubes. (Do not drain after cooking).
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder to taste.
- Add ground beef, green beans, corn, kidney beans and tomato sauce to potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste and let simmer to mix flavors about 10 minutes..