Recipe: Perfect Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly.
What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. You can cook Loaded Cheeseburger Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 36 oz of beef broth.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 8 oz of warm water.
- You need 12 oz of mixed vegetables.
- You need 8 oz of ditalini pasta (or any small pasta or rice).
- It’s 2 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 oz of shredded monterey cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- You need 2 oz of shredded mozarella.
- You need 2 oz of mexican crema or sour cream.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger.
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef with 1/2 of all seasoning, drain grease..
- Add warm water, beef broth and remaining seasoning to cooked beef. Bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and frozen vegetables and cook on low boil for 12-15 minutes..
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Add as much flour as it takes to soak up all the butter and then add to soup. Boil for 2-5 minutes. If the soup is not thick enough repeat with 1/2 amount of butter..
- Add cheese and creama and cook on low for 5 minutes..
The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is. This hearty cheeseburger soup tasts just like your favorite burger, minus the bun! I topped my serving with zesty bread and butter pickles and homemade garlic croutons for extra oompf. These grilled cheeseburgers are plump and juicy and loaded with mozzarella.