Recipe: Tasty Hamburger Soup
Hamburger Soup. Browse Our Fast & Easy Beef Meal Recipes Collection. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, broth and water.
In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil. A delicious conglomerate of beef and vegetables in a rich tomato soup. I made this regularly when my kids were growing up. You can have Hamburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Soup
- It’s 2 lb of Ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 can of (small) tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of Creamed corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 4 can of Veg-all original.
- You need 3 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Baby lima beans.
We ate a lot of ground beef because it was economical. This was an invention of mine while looking for another way to cook hamburger. I served it with cornbread or crackers. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal idea packed with vegetables, ground beef, beef broth and tomato juice.
Hamburger Soup step by step
- Brown meat and onions; drain..
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for 2 hours or longer..
Hamburger Soup uses ingredients you probably already have at home and it freezes well! I love soup, especially on cold days when my crew needs warmed up from working on the farm. This soup can be made in the slow cooker instead of on the stove top. Follow the first four steps of the recipe, then place the ground beef and vegetable mixture in a crock pot along with the tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, potatoes and Italian seasoning. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes.