Recipe: Appetizing Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. All the flavors of a cheeseburger are in this cheesy and creamy soup. Serve with a nice side salad and some crusty bread from the bakery for a delicious dinner the whole family will love. Then a quick stir and a perfect velvety soup forms.
It could be made on the stovetop if you don't have the time for slow cooking. But, I really like letting the Crock Pot do the cooking while I go out and do other things. Pour the beef brother and the cream of This Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is comfort food at its best! You can have Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- You need 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
Your entire family is going to love this recipe! It has all the things you love. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup is a creamy and cheesy soup loaded with potatoes, ground beef, carrots and more. This Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup is one luxurious soup.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot instructions
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
Fifty Shades of Crock pot Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup, anyone? You guys, let's get serious now. I rarely drop the D bomb ( or any other for that matter) on this website, but this soup was worthy of it. I have always had cheeseburger soup on. Crock Pot cheeseburger soup is full of the same savory flavors of a juicy cheeseburger but in a delicious soup.