Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup.
You can have Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup
- Prepare 10 of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chili oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of paprika.
- You need 3 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- It’s to taste of Fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Lemongrass optional.
Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup step by step
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika..
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat..
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good)..
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt..
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat..
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..