Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious bacon mac burger soup
bacon mac burger soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! Serve your cheeseburger soup with crumbled bacon and extra cheddar. You could also top it off with some diced pickles or fresh tomatoes, if you liked.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a very easy recipe made in one pan, in about one hour or less, just like one of my other favorite recipes, Cheeseburger Macaroni. You can cook bacon mac burger soup using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of bacon mac burger soup
- It’s 1 box of Mac and cheese.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 8 slice of precooked bacon.
This creamy recipe brings two of my absolute favorite foods together in one! The fresh lettuce, tomato and crisp bacon toppers make this soup taste just like burger time. —Geoff Bales, Hemet, CA. This bacon cheeseburger soup recipe makes for a comforting low carb high fat meal. This soul-satisfying bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is a wonderful belly-warmer.
bacon mac burger soup step by step
- follow directions on box of mac and cheese.
- I add extra milk and butter to make it more soupy.
- season hamburger however you desire.
- When hamburger is almost done tear bacon into pieces and add to hamburger.
- I leave the grease with the hamburger or you can drain it..
- add hamburger and bacon to Mac and cheese.
It's my Keto take on this all-American comfort food classic. Burgers with Mac & Cheese Buns Are Trending, Here's How to Make Them. Actually it's a Candied Bacon Burger with Sharp Cheddar, Caramelized Onions and Maple BBQ sauce. So in all honesty I saved you a few words. Dare I call this a "trashed up" burger?