How to Make Perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. This creamy recipe brings two of my absolute favorite foods together in one! Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4 cup of potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 16 oz of Velveeta, cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of BACON!.
This soul-satisfying bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is a wonderful belly-warmer. Have you ever heard of bacon cheeseburger soup? If you live in Europe, chances are that you haven't. This keto-friendly soup recipe delivers all the flavors you crave in a bacon cheeseburger, without the bun.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown beef in pan; drain and set in pot you will cook soup in..
- In same pan, saute carrots, onions, celery, basil, and parsley until tender in tbsp of butter. About 10 minutes..
- In the same pot as the beef, add veggies, broth, and potatoes; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- In a small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour. Stir for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until bubbly..
- Add to soup; bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts..
- Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream..
- Fry up bacon until crispy. Crumble and stir into soup..
This bacon cheeseburger soup is dairy free, but has all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger! There are few things that are as comforting and delicious as a. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger SoupPeace, Love and Low Carb. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months! This recipe actually comes from my first cookbook!