Recipe: Appetizing Cheeseburger soup
Cheeseburger soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare of main ingredient.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground eland or beef.
- It’s 1 1/2 of link of jalapeno eland sausage.
- Prepare 1 medium of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery diced small..
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese, or whole package of velveeta.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth or water.
- You need 1 of cooked bacon.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of pickels.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits.
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Chop sausage into small bite size pieces. Heat large pot and brown the ground eland and sausage together. You don't want the meat to boil so make sure you cook it on medium-high When brown add the celery & onion..
- Add the rotel to pot along with broth and garlic powder let it cook 5 minutes. Next add cream of mushroom, ground mustard and cheese. When the cheese is melted add cream and stir..
- Let cook for 5 note minutes just to make sure everything is heated up and mixed thoroughly. when serving you can add the pickle slices and chopped tomatoes and bacon.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! This hearty cheeseburger soup tasts just like your favorite burger, minus the bun! I topped my serving with zesty bread and butter pickles and homemade garlic croutons for extra oompf. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor.