Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or on the stovetop.
What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? If you're looking to cut some fat from this soup, replace the ground beef with ground sirloin, round or turkey. Healthy Instant Pot Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. You can have Turkey Cheeseburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of Turkey bacon.
- It’s 6 of or 8 cups chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of hashed Brown 16oz.
- It’s 1 packages of Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz.
- It’s 1 packages of Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
How to make this healthy instant pot turkey cheeseburger soup on the stovetop Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Ground turkey is a generally interchangeable with ground beef in recipes, and this one is no exception. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more burger. This hearty cheeseburger soup tasts just like your favorite burger, minus the bun!
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown Turkey with garlic.
- Shredde cheese.
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy.
- Chopped onion.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces..
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish..
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches..
I topped my serving with zesty bread and butter pickles and homemade garlic croutons for extra oompf. Cheeseburger Soup is incredibly creamy, flavorful, and the perfect comfort soup. It is easily one of the tastiest homemade soups we have made, a huge hit. This Cheeseburger Casserole is a homemade Hamburger Helper recipe. The first time I published this recipe, I said that I burnt my mouth taste testing this straight out of the pot.