How to Cook Appetizing Cheeseburger Soup
Cheeseburger Soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 TBS of butter.
- You need 4 cups of cubed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger.
Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large pot, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine over medium heat: cook and stir vegetables and beef , until beef is brown..
- Stir in basil and parsley. Add broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes..
- Melt the remainder of butter and stir in flour. Add the milk, stirring until smooth..
- Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Stir in cheese. When cheese is melted, add sour cream and heat through. Do not boil..
The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK!