Easiest Way to Make Delicious Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup. Here are the directions for the first batch of soup we made…hope you like…ROCK THAT CROCK! Brown the ground beef, drain if necessary and toss in the slow cooker; Dice and chop the veggies and add the onion, carrot, celery and hash browns to the crockpot How to make slow cooker cheeseburger soup. In your slow cooker, add diced potatoes, chopped onion, diced celery, carrots, parsley and basil.
Dice the carrots, celery and onions. Add the vegetables to the slow cooker. Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Warm up after a long day with this easy and delicious Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup, made with plenty of real food ingredients. You can cook Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of McCormick Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 2-3 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced pickles.
It's pure winter time comfort food that your whole family will love. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a simple and delicious comfort food that is topped with crispy tater tots or Texas toast croutons for a winning meal! This tasty dish will soon be a family favorite! Whether it's back to school for the kids, perfect fall temps in the early mornings, a cold winter day or the middle of summer soup in the slow.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown the beef (while breaking apart with a spatula). Add in the onion, carrots, celery, season with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are softened..
- Remove beef and veggies with a slotted spoon to drain grease and transfer to a crockpot..
- Add the diced potatoes, spices, and beef broth to the crockpot..
- Cook this part on low for 6 hours or more. I had this done the night before and put it in the fridge. I took it out in the morning and cooked on low for about 9 hours..
- An hour before serving, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Let that cook for a few minutes over medium heat while whisking..
- Add milk to the flour and butter mix. Continue to cook and whisk over medium heat for about 5 minutes until you have a nice thick white sauce..
- Add in the shredded cheese while whisking until melted..
- Add the cheese sauce to the crockpot and stir well. And add diced pickle!!.
- Let the soup cook about another 30-60 minutes. Enjoy piping hot with your favorite sides. We had this with warm pretzel rolls..
- I actually made a double recipe of this and it filled my 7 quart crockpot..
This Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup is an easy slow cooker recipe that everyone loves. A bowl of hot homemade soup is my go-to comfort food and this recipe for cheeseburger soup made in the slow cooker is one of my families favorite soup recipes. It's a frugal soup too, with hamburger meat as the main ingredient and everything else is pretty basic too. You might also like Crock pot chicken and dumplings. If you are in the mood for some easy but serious comfort food, then try this recipe out.