How to Prepare Appetizing Cheeseburger mac soup
Cheeseburger mac soup. Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup has all the cheeseburger goodness in soup form, Easy to make and kid friendly, perfect for a weekday meal. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thick and Creamy Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup.
Vary Cheeseburger Macaroni by using cream of onion sou-p for the cream of mushroom, small pasta shells for the elbow macaroni or Swiss cheese for the American cheese. A hearty soup that is full of flavor! This Cheeseburger Soup is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and super creamy and cheesy. You can cook Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- Prepare 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 3 tbs of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
If you enjoyed our Crock Pot Hamburger Helper recipe, you are going to go crazy over this Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe. This meal has lots of delicious cheese that takes this macaroni recipe to the next level. You simply can't go wrong with more cheese and this recipe is loaded with flavor. Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup is the ultimate comfort food!
Cheeseburger mac soup instructions
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
It's warm, cheesy, thick and delicious! Big Macs are my jam (if you haven't tried out Low Carb Big Mac Bites yet get on it!) and this Instant Pot Big Mac Soup gives me all of those awesome flavors… served on a spoon! It's an easy Instant Pot soup recipe made with ground beef, beef broth, pickles, cabbage, cheese, and that special sauce that everyone loves. Follow along as I whip up this incredible cheeseburger soup aka cheeseburger chowder aka Mcdonalds soup, whatever you want to call it! I call it freakin awesomeness and we all.