Recipe: Delicious Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup
Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup.
You can have Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup
- Prepare 1 can of Canned creamed corn (435 grams).
- It’s 1 1/2 of cans' worth Water (using the can from the corn to measure).
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock (granulated).
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water (for the katakuriko slurry).
Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup step by step
- Empty the can of corn into a sauce pan..
- Fill the empty can with the instructed amount of water, and put the water in the pot, along with any corn remaining in the can. Turn on the heat..
- Add the Chinese soup base..
- Put the instructed amount of katakuriko and water into the empty can, mix together, and add to the saucepan..
- Crack the egg into the empty can, and beat it..
- Add the beaten egg to the sauce pan and it's done!.