Recipe: Appetizing Chinese style chicken noodle soup
Chinese style chicken noodle soup. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings! Use any noodles, any vegetables, any protein – or not! Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup – Easy and comforting noodle soup recipe with chicken broth, noodles and green leafy vegetables.
In a large pot, heat the oil over medium-high. Stir chicken stock, water, bay leaves, fish sauce, shrimp bouillon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon, Chinese five-spice powder, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a stockpot; bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. I took it as a frame for chicken noodle and added some extras to make it a bit more exciting. You can cook Chinese style chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese style chicken noodle soup
- It’s 1 Tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of birdseye chilies.
- It’s 1 of stem lemon grass.
- You need 1 l of chicken stock (I used homemade).
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast fillets.
- It’s 400 g of soba noodles.
- Prepare 80 ml of fresh lime juice.
- You need 20 ml of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 of baby bak choy.
- You need 1 cup of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of corn on the cob.
- Prepare 10 ml of light soy sauce.
This recipe is a great way to use leftover chicken. As you may have noticed from past recipes, I am a big fan of Chinese noodle soup. This one-pot recipe for Quick & Easy Chinese Noodle Soup makes a super simple, aromatic broth that's packed with noodles and Asian flavor. Serve this soup as a starter for Chicken and Broccoli or Chicken and Chinese Mushrooms for an authentic Chinese meal right in your own kitchen!
Chinese style chicken noodle soup step by step
- Wash veg. Then thinly slice chilli, garlic, ginger and spring onions..
- Heat up stock and add the chillie, garlic, ginger and half the spring onions. Then add fish stock and soy sauce. Once that is done drop in the check breast. Cook for about 10 minutes..
- Take out chicken carfully and use the fork to shred the chicken intonfidderent sizes. Then return chicken to the pot. Add corn thats been cut off the cob, add the bak choy and the noodles. Cook for a further 5-10 minutes. Taste the soup to see if it needs more seasoning..
- Take off the heat. Add the lime juice and the remainder of the spring onions.
Hi guys 🙂 If you like chicken noodle soup from your local Chinese takeaway then you'll absolutely love this recipe! It's IDENTICAL to the real thing 🙂 Very quick and easy to make too! Chinese-Style Chicken Soup Bowl with Cooked Hokkien Noodles Enjoy the perfect Asian-inspired pick-me-up. Our take on this comfort food classic combines tender Hokkien noodles, shiitake mushrooms and bok choy with our humble yet tantalizingly delicious broth. When the chicken is cooked, stir in the water, chicken bouillon cube, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil.