Recipe: Appetizing Indo Chinese soup
Indo Chinese soup. I grew up with Indo-Chinese cuisine outside of goan and indian as it was the only other cuisine. Now a days you can find all sorts of different cuisine in Goa. A Indo-Chinese restaurant called "Gaylin" was… Popular and will know as an Indo Chinese soup and ordered almost every time in restaurants.
Indo-Chinese Recipes (Vegetarian Indian-Chinese) No need to go Indian Chinese restaurant anymore! All you favorite indo-chinese recipes are right here, including soups (like veg hot and sour soup), noodles (like hakka noodles), fried rice (like veg fried rice) and starters (like chilli paneer, veg manchurian). As per wiki, Indian Chinese cuisine is adaption of Chinese seasoning and cooking. You can cook Indo Chinese soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indo Chinese soup
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cabbage chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sause.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sause.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
Veg manchow soup recipe – This is one of the most popular soup recipes from Indo-chinese cuisine. I love a bowl of it during the chilly winter days. I love a bowl of it during the chilly winter days. You will find this veg manchow soup in every Indian-Chinese restaurant menu.
Indo Chinese soup step by step
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.dissolve cornflour in water and keep aside.
- Add chopped ginger garlic onion saute till onion becomes translucent.
- Add rest of veggies and saute for a minute.
- Add water and let it cook for sometime.
- Add soya sauce red chilli sause cornflour paste salt.
- Let it simmer for few minutes.
- Mix white vinegar and turn off the gas.
- Enjoy with soup stick.
Sweet corn chicken soup is my most favorite Indo Chinese soup dish. When I eat Chinese at a restaurant, this heart warming chicken soup or sweet corn vegetable soup is always a part of our meal. One of the simplest soup recipes that can be made at home and I guarantee you that this soup will give any good Indian Chinese restaurant a run for its money. Sweet Corn vegetable soup is a mild Indian Chinese(Indo-Chinese) soup using fresh vegetables with corn and minimal spices. If you want a light soup to accompany your meal during these wintry days (or anytime of the year), then you will enjoy this simple, easy to make sweet corn soup.