Two Nut soup.
You can cook Two Nut soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Two Nut soup
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s as needed of Finely chopped carrots.
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 of chopped cucumber finely chopped.
- It’s as needed of tomatoes coarsely powdered.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of besan(gram flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil(coconut or peanut.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (optional).
Two Nut soup step by step
- Combine the coconut milk and besan in a bowl, whisk well till no lumps remain or blend in a mixer..
- Take oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies (I didn't use) and saute on low flame for a few seconds..
- Add the coconut milk-besan mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5-10 minutes, while stirring continuously, as we do for besan ki kadhi,but without turmeric..
- Add the carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, peanuts, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes, while stirring in between..
- Add the coriander and mix well. Serve hot it tastes yumm..