Recipe: Tasty Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup
Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup.
You can have Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of pork belly.
- It’s 64 oz of veggie stock (or chicken stock) will attach my recipe for the stock below.
- It’s 1 quart of stock for braising pork belly.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chinese noodles (your choice).
- Prepare 4 cup of mustard greens.
- You need 1 of scallions.
Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup step by step
- Cut up pork belly into bite size pieces & braise in broth for at least 3 hours on a low heat..
- In a separate pot of boiling water cook the noodles & set aside..
- Heat up the broth of your choice. I made my own veggie stock attached… https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358636-buddhas-benevolence-bowl.
- Add the mustard greens roughly chopped to the stock & cooked pork belly & let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles to individual serving bowls & laddle in some of the broth with pork & greens & garnish with scallions..
- Eat & enjoy.