Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup
Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup. The original honey infused with chilies, a flavor combination Mike discovered while studying in Brazil, blends two of nature's most unique and delicious foods. Spicy Mike's is a family owned non-smoking facilty. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Thank you for inviting us to your. A drizzle for every meal and every occasion. Hot Honey, Bacon & Parm Brussel Sprouts. You can have Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup
- It’s 1 Packet of Quality Hot & Sour Soup.
- It’s 12 of Frozen Small Steamed Meat & Mushroom Dumplings [your choice – steamed in microwave].
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Beef Broth [instead of water – but substitute the exact amount manufacture calls for].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need to taste of Sushi Nori [dried seaweed – broken into small pieces – be careful with these as they can taste pretty fishy!].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Mint [chopped + reserves for garnish – optional].
- It’s 3 of Thai Chilies [minced – optional].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Coconut Milk [optional – only if you want that Thai flavor].
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Grass [fine minced].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- It’s 1 Dash of Lime Juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & minced].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [minced].
- It’s 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- You need as needed of Chow Mein Noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn Starch & 1 tbsp Water [mixed well & added to your simmering pot – optional – only if you want to thicken your broth].
This is where it all started. Using recipes refined over many generations, our jerky is marinated overnight, allowing the spices and flavor to take hold. Take a bite, and let the unique texture and taste of Uncle Mike's Beef Jerky set in. It combines two of nature's most unique and wonderful flavors: honey and chili peppers.
Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup instructions
- This and the next three photos below are what you'll need. Lemon Grass and sprouts not pictured. Sorry, it was late and I forgot..
- Coconut milk, soy sauce, Thai Chilies and fresh garlic cloves pictured..
- Water Chestnuts pictured..
- Boil your eggs. Bring eggs to a boil and shut off heat. Let set for 18 minutes covered, then chill. I always have boiled eggs at the ready in my fridge so that always saves some precious time for me..
- Quick chop what herbs that need be. Including garlic. Chives, Thai Basil, fresh mint and red pepper flakes pictured below..
- Microwave your dumplings as per your manufactures directions. Usually 1 minute is all it takes. You can easily find these delicious little juicy bad boys at your local Asian market. Or, even Costco or Sams Club if you have a membership there..
- Add everything except for boiled eggs and garnishments and simmer your soup. Add your corn starch and water mixture at end of high simmer if you want to thicken your broth. After all, you do want your broth to literally cling to your dumplings..
- Then, add your pre-steamed hot dumplings and gently stir..
- Garnish your soup with fresh Thai Basil, fresh mint, and top with sliced boiled eggs. Also, add crunchy Chow Mein Noodles. Serve with sides of Soy Sauce, fish sauce and chilled pickled Ginger. Enjoy your tiny midnight taste of Thailand!.
Plant St., Winter Garden Mike's Sweet & Spicy sells chamoy-coated candy that are sweet, spicy and sour. The chili gummies are only sold in two locations in L. Provide your customers with a savory snack unlike any other with this Uncle Mike's spicy hot jerky. For any spicy food connoisseur who seeks a fiery heat, this beef jerky is right up their alley! Dry rubbed with a variety of real spices you can see, including cayenne pepper, its spirited, full-bodied flavor is sure to envelop your taste buds.