How to Prepare Perfect Lentil Cilantro Soup
Lentil Cilantro Soup. Lentil Cilantro Soup is a thick and rich soup with outstanding taste. I am super excited to share this recipe today not only because it nutritious but it's perfect for the weather. This super simple, hearty one-pot soup is meatless and dairy-free, but you'd never know from the rich, smoky flavour.
The BEST easy protein powerhouse meal prep. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!! It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious. You can cook Lentil Cilantro Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil Cilantro Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of lentils (boiled).
- You need 1 bunch of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk (tetra pack).
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped white onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
A creamy, curried soup from Yotam Ottolenghi that you can make on a weeknight, no sweat. To serve, divide soup among bowls. Drizzle with reserved coconut milk and top with more cilantro. This warmly spicy, soul-satisfying Moroccan lentil soup blends red lentils, tomatoes, onion, celery, garlic, and cilantro with ras el hanout, a North African spice mix.
Lentil Cilantro Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium high flame, add garlic and cook little and then sauté the onion..
- Add lentil and cilantro and remaining all ingredients and cover with lid and cook till boiling point..
- Serve hot..
A creamy bowl of lentil soup – made with cumin, cilantro and potato to thicken it is the perfect way Lentil soup was often on the menu; because I was such a picky eater, the only way Mom got me to. One of the world's oldest health foods, lentils are nutritional powerhouses. Their high protein and fiber content steadies blood sugar, staving off hunger. Create this Curried Red Lentil Soup with Dried. Lentils, onions, garlic, bay leaves, water, salt, black pepper, cilantro, yogurt, low-fat.