Recipe: Yummy Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup
Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup. Hot spicy ramen noodles soup using Sriracha sauce is spicy food lovers heaven! I'm a ramen noodles fanboy (no seriously, I go through the Asian market and try out everyone on the shelves) and this recipe totally checks off all the right buttons for me! Simple and easy spicy shoyu ramen with spicy chili bean paste, chicken stock, dashi stock.
The rest of the Spicy Pork Ramen Noodle Soup consists of noodles, veggies and just-soft boiled eggs. I like to throw on a few chilli flakes at the end too. It gives the soup a lovely spicy kick, but you can leave it out (or serve the chilli flakes on the side) if that sounds too spicy. You can have Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup
- You need 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- It’s 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- It’s 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- You need 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- You need 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
Asian Soba Noodle Soup With Shrimp & VegetablesWatch what u eat. Spicy Asian Chicken and Noodle Soup. This was the most delicious soup ever! If you take it easy on the noodles, it's enough to satisfy you without making you fat!
Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.
This spicy ramen soup recipe is going to be your favorite! Spicy ramen broth with delicious noodles and topped with a soft yolk egg is great for dinner. Ramen noodles (any brand) – You can find ramen noodles at your local supermarket in the Asian food aisle. It's best not to use top ramen style noodles. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Spicy Asian Ramen Noodle Soup Chopsticks.