Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup
Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup. In Vietnam, cabbage rolls are served in broth. In most recipes, the meat-filled cabbage leaves are simmered in water until the rich flavors of the meat and the subtle sweetness of the cabbage permeate the cooking liquid. The Best Vietnamese Cabbage Soup Recipes on Yummly
This Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup recipe is the perfect healthy soup recipe. You'd never guess this SUPER HEALTHY CABBAGE SOUP has ZERO Weight Watchers Points! Filled with veggies and tons of flavor, this is a favorite healthy comfort food recipe..(Vietnamese Cabbage Soup) Recipe Soups with chicken stock, shrimp, lean ground pork, garlic, fish sauce, ground pepper, green cabbage, scallions. You can have Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup
- You need of Broth:.
- You need 3/4 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 6 Cups of water.
- You need 1/8 Tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 of dried anchovies (optional).
- Prepare 3 of seaweed sheets.
- You need of Vegetables:.
- Prepare 3 Cup of Napa cabbage (Chinese cabbage).
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Green onion.
- It’s 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oil for cooking vegetables.
Thit (vietnamese Cabbage Soup) With Chicken Stock, Shrimp, Lean Ground Pork, Garlic, Fish Sauce, Ground Pepper, Green Cabbage, Scallions. The cabbage soup diet has a seven-day meal plan that allows specific foods only on certain days, plus at least one serving of the soup. The diet is highly restrictive and does not provide a wide variety of nutrients or calories. It is not considered a healthy eating plan.
Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup step by step
- In a pan, cook vegetables (add cabbage last!) and shrimp with oil and fish sauce..
- Cook until fragrant. Aside boil 6 cups of water and add anchovies and seaweed. Stew for 5 minutes then remove..
- Add pan vegetables to broth and add cabbage. Cook on low heat until broth turns yellow..
- Serve and enjoy!.
To each bowl add a small handful of bean sprouts. Ladle the soup over and top with the green onions, jalapenos, Hoisin and Sriracha sauce. Whether you love cabbage or not, we're willing to bet this soup will become a healthy go-to staple. Spicy, pungent kimchi is the secret ingredient in this wholesome cabbage soup recipe that's loaded with flavor. The combination of fresh garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil make it like a stir-fry.