Recipe: Yummy Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup
Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Fish Ball Soup Vegetable Vermicelli. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. You can use your favourite noodles in this recipe.
This can be comforting when sick but, it is a GREAT side dish with any kind of meat, poultry, fish. To make it more soupy you can add vegetable broth to taste. It is a perfect noodle soup for all year round, whether it's summer or winter. You can have Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup
- It’s of Main.
- It’s 8 piece of fish ball, uncooked type.
- It’s 1 bunch of green bean vermicelli (pronounced as Dong Fen in Chinese, literally means Winter Vermicelli).
- You need of Other.
- It’s of white pepper powder.
- It’s 4 of light soya sauce, 3-4 tablespoons.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander, rinsed and chopped.
- Prepare 3 of cooking oil, 3 tablespoons.
- You need 2 piece of shallot, sliced.
- Prepare 1000 ml of water, for fish ball soup.
Vietnamese Chicken Vermicelli Noodle Soup is one of the dishes I grew up In my hometown, bun ga is actually a little more popular than pho ga. Since I was in elementary school, my family had chicken vermicelli noodle. PRAWN AND FISHBALL RICE VERMICELLI SOUPCherry on a Cake. Rice vermicelli are a part of several Asian cuisines, where they are often eaten as part of a soup dish, stir-fry, or salad.
Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup instructions
- In pot of boiling water, add in fish balls, light soya sauce and white pepper powder. Turn off heat when fish balls float on surface. Leave pot aside..
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat, stir fry chopped shallot till slightly browned. Leave aside..
- In separate pot, cook vermicelli in boiling water for not more than 2 minutes. Then put the cooked vermicelli in big bowl. Leave a bit water in it to prevent drying up..
- Scoop some fish ball soup into the bowl of vermicelli. Top up with generous amount of fried shallot and its oil. Garnish with coriander and white pepper powder..
- Ready to serve..
One particularly well-known, slightly thicker variety, called Guilin mǐfěn Usually the noodles are simmered in broth with other ingredients such as fish balls, beef balls, and/or fish slices. Traditional ramen soup served with beef in white bowl. Rice vermicelli with shrimp ball and crispy squid in red soup. Luckily, bok choy, tofu, and fish balls were quite easy to be had, and if bok choy was not in season, I could usually count on substituting it with napa cabbage. A bowl of this soup plus steamed white rice is usually enough to cheer me up considerably, haha, especially during cold winter months. ♥.