How to Prepare Tasty Classic Chinese Vegetable and Noodle Soup
Classic Chinese Vegetable and Noodle Soup.
You can cook Classic Chinese Vegetable and Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Chinese Vegetable and Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 of garlic clove lightly crushed.
- You need 2.5 cm of piece of fresh ginger root peeled and cut into fine matchsticks.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 75 g of shiitake a button mushrooms, stalks removed and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large spring onions thinly sliced diagonally.
- It’s 40 g of fine noodles of your choice.
- Prepare 175 g of Chinese leaves shredded.
- It’s 1 of few fresh coriander leaves.
Classic Chinese Vegetable and Noodle Soup instructions
- Pour the stock into a saucepan, add the garlic and ginger, soy sauce and vinegar..
- Bring to the boil, then cover the pan and reduce the heat to very low. Leave it to simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Remove the garlic clove from the pan and discard.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and spring onions and bring the suit back to the boil simmer for 5 minutes and covered stirring occasionally.
- Add the noodles and shredded Chinese leaves and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until the noodles and vegetables are just tender.
- Stir in the coriander leaves simmer for a final 1 minute then serve the soup.