Recipe: Perfect simple egg drop soup
simple egg drop soup. Check Out Egg Drop Soup On eBay. Heat chicken broth and green onions in a large pot over medium-high heat. Stir the salt, ginger and chives into the saucepan, and bring to a rolling boil.
Proceed with the rest of the directions. It's easy to keep the ingredients for this Egg Drop Soup recipe always stocked up to be able to whip it up for a quick lunch or light dinner. Sometimes I like to add a bit of sriracha hot sauce to spice things up a bit, because need all the help I can get to tackle those boxes. You can cook simple egg drop soup using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of simple egg drop soup
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of alphabet noodle.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of eggs.
In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into broth. You can add the cornstarch to help keep the eggs in larger lumps in the soup. Remove pan from heat once broth is boiling.
simple egg drop soup step by step
- boil water and cook the alphabet noodle, following the instructions on the box.
- while noodles are boiling, beat eggs in bowl.
- when noodles are done, turn heat off leaving pot on the burner. mix chicken broth into the noodles and pour eggs into pot slowely while stirring..
The more you stir the smaller the egg 'drops' will be. Onion salt is really yummy here! How to Make Egg Drop Soup. Like I said, this recipe is so simple and can easily be made at home. This soup was quick and easy, and best of all, it tasted great.