Recipe: Tasty Egg Flower Soup
Egg Flower Soup. Bring the chicken broth, white pepper, and sesame oil to a boil in a saucepan. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper.
Various egg drop soups are highly popular on Chinese daily dinner table. The Chinese name of this group of soup is 蛋(dàn)花(huā)汤(tāng), literally means egg flower soup. Egg drop soup (also called egg flower soup) is known as 蛋花湯 in Chinese. You can cook Egg Flower Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Flower Soup
- It’s 4 cup of basic stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 3 of spring onions.
- You need 1 of root ginger.
- Prepare 4 large of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
In its simplest form, the only ingredients needed are the broth itself, eggs, and spring onion (also known as green onions or. Remove ginger and green onion before pouring over eggs. Chinese Egg Flower Soup somehow always reminds me of Chinese take-out. Maybe it's because egg flower soup is usually on the menu along side the classic egg.
Egg Flower Soup instructions
- Pour stock into saucepan. Add all ingredients except eggs & seasoning..
- Very carefully pour the eggs in a thin steady stream into the centre of the boiling liquid..
- Count to 3 then quickly stir the soup. Season to taste..
Find egg flower soup stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. See more ideas about Asian recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Stir until the eggs begin to flower. Seaweed Egg Flower Soup is quick to make and tastes awesome. The nutrients in this meal are relatively high, due to the seaweed and the egg.