Recipe: Yummy Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper.
Egg drop soup makes me think of her every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. Here's how you can make it at home. This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. You can have Egg Drop Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Drop Soup
- You need 32 oz of veggie broth.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of Corn starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of RF Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 of Frozen spinach to taste.
- It’s 1 of Sliced green onion.
- It’s 1 of Chopped mushroom to taste.
How to thicken egg drop soup? If you prefer a thicker texture try adding starch to the soup. This soup is always a highlight for me when we go out to eat! I love the simplicity of it and all the flavors!
Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Boil broth & garlic, bring to boil.
- Stir together cornstarch and water until smooth. Whisk into broth mixture until bubbles & thickens. Stir in soy..
- Reduce to low, add stirring slowly..
- Stir in all other until heated..
Looking at it and seeing the ingredients for this soup, you would be. Egg drop soup, or egg flower soup, has long been a favorite at Chinese restaurants. Many people have always wanted to try their hand at making the dish, but were worried how it would turn out. Egg drop soup is my favorite soup to eat when I have a cold. Classic chicken soup is great too, but the addition of eggs makes this one so nourishing.