Recipe: Delicious Thai chicken soup with swedish mushrooms
Thai chicken soup with swedish mushrooms. There was one thing I did differently. Stir and add fermented fish, fish sauce then cabbage, let's boil till cabbage gets soft then add dill removed from heat served with rice. Stir lemon grass, garlic, and ginger together in a large stock pot over medium-high heat.
Slowly pour the chicken broth over the mixture, stirring continually. Once the chicken is cooked through, drain the liquid and save it for the soup, then with a couple of forks, shred the chicken. Set aside until it's time to add it to the soup. You can cook Thai chicken soup with swedish mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai chicken soup with swedish mushrooms
- You need 200 grams of of chanterelle.
- It’s 300 grams of of slices chickens.
- Prepare 200 grams of of Chinese cabbage cut into 2cm long.
- Prepare 50 grams of of green onions cut into 2cm long.
- You need 50 grams of of fresh dill cut into 2cm long.
- It’s 3 of red thai chilies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of chopped galangal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of chopped lemon grass.
- It’s 2 of finally chopped shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of fermented fish.
- It’s 1 cup of of water.
Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken, broth, coconut milk, and fish sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook until chicken is cooked.
Thai chicken soup with swedish mushrooms step by step
- In the blender blend garlic, shallots, galangal, lemon grass and chili until well blended..
- Add chicken stock into the pot and water, add chicken and let's boil till chicken cooked.
- Pour the mixture into the pot add mushrooms and cover for 5 minutes..
- Stir and add fermented fish, fish sauce then cabbage, let's boil till cabbage gets soft then add dill removed from heat served with rice..
This Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup is loaded with creamy coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, chicken, and veggies: onion, carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, and broccoli! PACKED with flavor and healthy deliciousness! Serve the soup, piping hot, garnish with green onion, sesame oil, lime, and Thai basil. Add Campbell's Thai Stock Base and bring to the boil. Add coconut milk, lime juice and sugar, stirring until heated through.