Thai Green Curry Soup.
You can have Thai Green Curry Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli,chopped and deseeded.
- It’s 1 stick of lemongrass,chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion,chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Thai fish sauce.
- You need 1 of lime (zest and juice).
- Prepare 1 of small chicken breast.
- Prepare 400 ml of can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Thai Green Curry Soup step by step
- In a saucepan fry the chopped onion in the olive oil for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coriander leaves,and bring to the boil.Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Whilst step 2 is cooking,fry the chopped chicken breast in a little olive oil until browned and cooked through..
- Allow to cool to room temperature (as per manufacturer's instructions)..
- Pour the contents from Step 2 into the Nutri Ninja and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Return the contents to the saucepan and add the cooked chicken breast.Gently reheat until ready to serve..