Recipe: Tasty Thai Coconut & Sweetcorn Soup. 😍
Thai Coconut & Sweetcorn Soup. 😍.
You can cook Thai Coconut & Sweetcorn Soup. 😍 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut & Sweetcorn Soup. 😍
- You need 2 tbls of veg oil.
- You need 2 of Medium onions finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tbls of freshly Root Ginger, skin removed and grated.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of lemongrass bruised.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare 400 mls of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 litre of Veg Stock.
- You need 350 g of Corn kernals fresh.
Thai Coconut & Sweetcorn Soup. 😍 step by step
- Heat up the wok add the oil then add the onions fry until browned. Then add the Garlic and ginger fry for 1 minute then add the tumeric and mix in..
- Next add the Coconut milk and veg stock also the Red Peppers and Sweetcornstir bring to the boil then turn to low and simmer for 10 minutesk.
- Remove from the heat discard the lemongrass.then add the corriander stir in..
- Mix the maple Syrup, thai fish sauce and lime juice together in a bowl. Add to the soup a little at a time taste until its right for you..
- Serve hot..