Recipe: Tasty Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish
Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish. Today I have a new recipe to show you about white radish. I'm going to make Pork Ribs Soup With White Radish. This carrot and daikon pork ribs soup is a homely Chinese soup.
Daikon Soup is one of the staple soups in most Taiwanese home cooked meals. There are also many other Chinese Daikon Soup variations as well. She would put white radish or corn to stew with ribs. You can have Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish
- It’s 5 pcs of pork ribs short.
- Prepare 1/2 of white raddish (cut diced).
- It’s 2 of garlic (smash).
- You need 1/4 of ginger (smash).
- It’s 3 pcs of chinese red dates.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
I loved these delicious pork ribs in the soup that could bite them off the bone easily. This restaurant served retro ribs soup which couldn't reach the perfection my mother did. But they did some similar ways to seasoning as my mother's recipe and. White Radish and Pork Ribs Soup, Fresh bamboo shoots with pork ribs soup, Pork ribs dried figs soup.
Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish step by step
- Prepare all ingredients while boil some water..
- When the water start to boil, put the ribs and garlic in. Next put the white raddish and season with salt, soy sauce, and pepper and wait until it is cooked. Lastly, put the chinese red dates to enhance the flavor..
This white radish soup was from my mom's place. After cooking in the soup for so long, the ribs are melt-in-your-mouth tender and perfect with a little soy sauce. The broth, made with cooked watercress and tender pork ribs make for a warming, delicious and Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Serve the soup with a hot bowl of rice and a small. Daikon is white radish that's mild and sweet in flavor when cooked, and delicate yet with a spicy kick when grated and eaten raw.