Recipe: Perfect Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles. Cucumber, dried soybeans, egg, ice cubes, pine nuts, salt, sesame seeds, thin noodles, tomato, water. Noodles in cold soy milk broth topped with cucumbers and watermelon. Each person can season this fabulous Cold Soy Milk Noodle Soup to their liking.
Cold soy milk noodle soup (Kongguksu: 콩국수) is a great dish for the summertime: it's a dish of thin wheat flour noodles in a cold, creamy, nutty and refreshing soy milk broth. The base soup is made out of torigara soup and soy milk. Soy milk makes the spiciness of Rayu more mild. You can cook Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles
- It’s of <soup>.
- It’s 400 cc of Soy milk.
- It’s 50 cc of Hot water.
- It’s 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- It’s 100 cc of Cold water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 of Star anise.
- Prepare of And Black Pepper.
- You need of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- It’s 200 g of Ground pork.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- You need 1 Tsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Suger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- You need of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- You need of chainese chili oil.
Rayu is used for making Tantanmen soup and also for gyoza dipping sauce. I have seen them in major supermarkets here in Brisbane so I assume that Rayu is easy to get nowadays. The Best Korean Noodle Soup Recipes on Yummly Best Korean Warm Noodle Soup, Jjamppong Korean Seafood Noodle Soup, Spicy Korean Beef Noodle Soup.
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles instructions
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
Top with cucumbers, and black sesame seeds. This Savory Soy Milk Soup with Fried Dough, or Dou Jiang You Tiao, is a popular breakfast/brunch item in China. You can get the fried crullers in the refrigerated section near the tofu and noodles. Naeng myun (or naengmyeon), a Korean cold noodle soup with thin, slightly chewy noodles topped with egg, meat, vegetables, and a vinegar-infused ice-cold broth, could be the game-changer. Although Koreans now enjoy naengmyeon as a summertime meal, it came out of the North Korean mountains.