Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Red Bean Soup Dessert
Red Bean Soup Dessert. Try Our Well Yes!® Cajun Red Bean and Vegetable Soup Today! Now that we're all cooking for our own families, I'm happy to share that red bean soup is easy enough to make at home for our own holiday celebrations. Red bean soup is a type of tong sui, or sweet Cantonese dessert soup.
In Chinese, it also called hong dou tang (紅豆湯). Also, it is categorized as dessert, tang shui (糖水), and literally translated as sugar water or sweet soup. Normally, red bean soup serves as cold during summer, and hot in winter. You can have Red Bean Soup Dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Soup Dessert
- It’s 1 cup of each of mix azuki bean and kidney bean.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 800 ml of water.
- It’s of garnish option 1.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange zest OR.
- You need of garnish option 2.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut milk.
Red bean soup is in the category of Cantonese desserts called tong sui (糖水), literally means sugar water. It is a popular item on the menu of most Chinese dessert houses in Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore. Red Bean Soup is unbelievably easy to make, requires only a few ingredients you can store in the pantry. I thought so too, and so got inspired to make the real Red Bean Dessert Soup, a classic traditional chinese dessert.
Red Bean Soup Dessert step by step
- Put red bean and water with a drop of oil intoa in preasure cooker for 20 minute then add sugar then simmer another 5 minute.
- SERVING OPTION 1,red bean and kidney bean soup dessert as it is.
- SERVING OPTION 2, serve hot red bean soup top coconut milk.
- ANOTHER SERVING OPTION 3, Let red bean soup cooled down first then put it in a blender and blend till till smooth and serve.
This little bowl of sweet yumminess after a full chinese dinner will hit the sweet spot and round off a pleasant meal. Red Bean Soup , or 紅豆沙, is easy to make at home and as usual, homemade is way better than the ones you. Red bean soup is both a popular snack and a sweet dessert soup. Azuki beans are a "yang" or warming food. Tangerine peel, used in many recipes, is thought to aid digestion.