Steamed Spinach Broccoli Soup. Blanching the spinach before blending helps this broccoli soup recipe retain a vibrant green color. Parsley would work in place of the cilantro. Working in batches, purée soup base and blanched spinach and cilantro in a blender until very smooth (make sure lid is slightly ajar to let steam escape.
Broccoli and Spinach Soup is a delicious vegetarian soup recipe that is easy to prepare at home and is loved by people of all age groups. One can serve this healthy soup recipe to their guests on occasions like kitty parties, birthday parties, game nights and buffets. This healthy and nourishing homemade vegan broccoli spinach soup is packed with green vegetables. You can cook Steamed Spinach Broccoli Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Spinach Broccoli Soup
- You need 250 gms of Broccoli finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pistachios.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pistachios flakes.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli floret & Spinach leaf for garnishing.
A filling and nutritious Spinach and Broccoli Coconut Soup that is vegan friendly and plant based. Make sure to bulk up for the freezer! Jumping in with another nutritious soup recipe today, and this time around it is a Vegan Spinach and Broccoli Coconut Soup. Steam spinach until tender, press out liquid.. room temperature.
Steamed Spinach Broccoli Soup instructions
- Steam chopped broccoli, spinach and pistachios for 20 mins..
- First grind steamed pistachios and coconut milk together and then add steamed spinach and broccoli and grind into fine puree..
- Transfer into steam bowl and add salt, cumin powder and black pepper powder mix well and again steam for 15-minutes..
- Serve hot Healthy Tasty soup in a bowl sprinkle pistachios flakes and garnish with Broccoli floret and Spinach leaves..
Place lettuce and spinach in large bowl, and add. I love the stretch of days between Christmas and the New Year. The holidays slow down again and there is a lot more time It's a Detox Soup in the sense that it will help you clear out some of your holiday-pie-eating-guilt! It is also packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. One of the amazing things about incorporating more fruits and vegetables into our diet is The potatoes add a natural creaminess to the soup without the use of cream, butter, or milk, and the broccoli From steamed to baked to salads to pizzas to stuffed to mashed and more, there are.