Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken. Here's a basic egg drop soup using instant ramen noodles. Nothing fancy or health conscious just sharing a quick snack. My personal favorite is classic wonton soup, but I do like a good egg drop soup when it's done right!
To keep with the flavor profile, I'd add soy sauce if you need more As a food lover and a number cruncher I've decided that cooking on a budget shouldn't mean canned beans and ramen noodles night after night. Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. I wanted to create a simple ramen noodle soup that reminded him of Japan, but could be made quickly, with ingredients on hand. You can have Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
- It’s 2 Cartons of Chicken Broth (low sodium)32 ounce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 1 pack of Chicken Ramen Soup with Seasoning Packet.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, beaten.
- You need of Shredded Deli Chicken.
- You need of Chopped chives.
Kimchi Ramen Noodle Soup- an easy and flavorful Korean inspired soup made with ramen noodles, fresh greens, hard-boiled egg and, of course, kimchi! Add some tofu or shredded chicken and you're good to go 🙂. At least I haven't lost my cooking. Ramen noodles are the perfect match for chicken noodle soup.
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken step by step
- Pour both cartons of chicken broth into pot and bring to a boil….add ground ginger…..
- Add the 1 pack of ramen noodles with seasoning packet…..Noodles will cook with the chicken broth…..
- Add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pot…..reduce heat…..
- Add your shredded chicken to pot…..then slowly stir in your beaten eggs, use a fork to stir them in….then remove pan from heat so eggs will stop cooking…..
- Add chives,ENJOY and EAT !!! ☺️.
By using rotisserie chicken and quick-cooking ramen, this soup carries all the down-home comfort of chicken noodle with barely any effort. This was fine as all I had to do was add a bit more chicken stock and soy sauce and toss in another beaten egg. I could feed my guests cheaply and enjoy their company. A flavorful broth with chicken and noodles, and don't forget the ramen egg! To Serve The Ramen: In a bowl, place a serving of noodles, then pour the soup over them.