Easiest Way to Make Tasty Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup
Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup. Albondigas soup is a traditional Mexican meatball soup ("albondigas" means "meatballs" in Spanish) that my mother has cooked for our family for How to Make Albondigas Soup. A simple soup base is made with sautéed onions, garlic, broth, and tomatoes. Albondigas soup or also known as almondigas is a misua soup with patola and meatballs.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as my family has." The Best Albondigas Soup Recipe. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish, and this warm winter soup comes packed full of them. You can cook Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 15 pcs of frozen meatballs.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Beef boullion.
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of misua.
- Prepare 1 cup of greens, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of malunggay flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Almondigas (Bola-bola soup) is classic Filipino soup made of meatballs, misua noodles and patola. A quick and easy soup to make! The difference between Filipino Almondigas and Mexican Albondigas soup is that the latter uses tomatoes and other vegetables in addition to the meatballs and no noodles. Misua and Meatball Soup is my version of albondigas.
Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onions until fragrant..
- Add frozen meatballs and cook for 5 minutes. Add frozen veggies and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add water and let boil. Add boullion cube..
- Add mushrooms and misua. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then greens and malunggay. Simmer for another 5 minutes and turn off heat. Serve hot..
I am using thin flour noodles called misua or miswa and I also added loofah gourd, which is This saves me some time in preparing this meatball soup. I can also do quick dishes such as spaghetti and meatballs or sweet and sour meatballs. This video is about Almondigas (albondigas) (Meatballs) Soup. Common Ingredients ground beef Miswa or misua baby squash or patola onion garlic chicken stock. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices!