Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Creamy Potato & Leek Soup
Creamy Potato & Leek Soup. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Thinly sliced potatoes and onion are layered in a creamy cheese sauce creating the perfect au gratin potato recipe. Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe full flavoured with butter, sour cream, garlic and parmesan cheese.
Specifically, these Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes. This Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake is true to its name – easy and creamy and cheesy! Made with cubes of potato which are cooked with the sauce so there's no need to par boil the potatoes or make the sauce separately. You can have Creamy Potato & Leek Soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato & Leek Soup
- You need 6 of large potatoes.
- It’s Half of a bag of kale.
- It’s 2 of leeks trimmed.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of Milk.
An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. Savory, creamy, and loaded with bacon, sour cream, and cheese. You guys already know that we don't exactly do health food around here, right? 😉 Creamy Herbed Potatoes This is an elegant potato dish that I make on special occasions, adding different combinations of herbs and seasonings to complement the rest of the meal.
Creamy Potato & Leek Soup step by step
- Peel and chop the potatoes into quarters to fit into a large pot.
- Trim the ends of your leeks and chop into rounded slices.
- Boil water in a pan just beneath the brim.
- Boil your potatoes and leeks for 35 minutes until soft.
- Add a pinch of salt to your boiled potatoes and leek.
- Boil half a bag of kale in a seperate pot for 20 minutes.
- Drain the potato water and the kale water but leaving about half of the kale water residue.
- Use the kale water to create a stock by adding 2 stock cubes.
- Blend all of the mixture together until you have a thick & creamy soup.
- Add butter and milk and season to taste.
It's perfect on your Thanksgiving table, or for Christmas dinner. Cream of Green Garlic and Potato Soup "This is incredible soup! Cream of Potato Soup I "I made some for myself and some coworkers and they loved it. I added some bacon to top it off and it was wonderful!" – Ang. Potato Cheese Soup "This is a very good soup and even my picky.