Easiest Way to Make Tasty Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella)
Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella). Stracciatella is often referred to as 'Italian egg drop soup,' which is fine, but knowing the name actually means little, torn rags or shreds works so much better metaphorically. Stracciatella, an Italian version of egg drop soup, is made for days like these. "Stracciatella" means "little shred" in Italian, which well By the way, the word "stracciatella" is used to describe other foods in Italian as well. There's a gelato with shaved chocolate "shreds", and a cheese used to make burrata.
You are at:Home»Ketogenic Food»How to Make Arugula Stracciatella Soup. Believe it or not, this soup makes an excellent breakfast! During the cold winter months, there is nothing better than starting your day with a hearty, savory soup. You can cook Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella)
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 bunches of leafy greens (I used kale).
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Sprinkling of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 can of cannellini beans (I only had butter beans…).
- You need of pich salt.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
Stracciatella soup is a really quick Italian classic made with chicken broth, egg, parmesan, fresh spinach and orzo. Basically an Italian egg drop soup, which takes under twenty minutes to make so it's perfect for any weeknight. Any recommendations of how to make this gluten free for my husband? Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) instructions
- Bring stock to the boil.
- Clean and chop leafy greens..
- Peel two cloves of garlic..
- Fry garlic whole in coconut oil until brown then remove garlic and add the greens. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the greens to the stock and cook for a further 3 minutes..
- Beat the eggs and add the cheese. Temper the eggs by adding hot stock to the bowl. Then stir the stock rapidly while pouring in the eggs to create 'rags'..
- Add the beans and salt and pepper to taste..
European Recipes Italian Soup Spinach Egg Recipes Lunch Gluten Free Low-Carb. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Soup Eggs Kale Italian Parmesan Gluten Free Healthy Vegetarian Lunch Weeknight Dinner Winter Comfort Food Vegetables Easy. You may unsubscribe at any time. This brothy soup is based on stracciatella, Italy's answer to egg drop soup.