Recipe: Perfect Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup. Creamy Vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup- infused with Indian Spices and coconut milk, this simple healthy soup is vibrant, healthy and glowing! Or feel free to use pumpkin seeds! Creamy vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup- so simple, healthy and flavorful – I can't wait to hear what you think of this.
That warm bowl of comfort made by cooking vegetables and spices in a broth, until all the flavors are. A healthy and healing Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup. This vegan & gluten free soup is so easy to make, and the result is creamy and satisfying goodness you will not want to stop eating! You can have Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
- It’s 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 500 gms of Beetroot.
- It’s 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- It’s 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 30 gms of Almond.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
Simple and Delicious Recipes using appliances in the modern kitchen. Hello Everyone, I am Amita Singh, passionate about food and cuisines of India. This youtube channel is for food lover like you all who wants to learn about. Garnish with additional cauliflower and labne; rejoice in fall produce.
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup step by step
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
WHY WE LOVE IT: Not only is this soup dead-simple and quick (and affordable), but it's also easy to adjust—cut the butter for a vegan soup, toss in the other vegetables. Cauliflower goes perfectly with the Indian seasonings in this curried split pea soup. Cooks in Instant Pot or pressure cooker. There are as many variations on split pea soup as there are cooks, and Curried Split Pea Soup is one of my three favorites. This Curried Cauliflower Soup is healthy, nutritious and delicious.