Recipe: Appetizing Spinach and Broccoli soup
Spinach and Broccoli soup. Add onion and chopped garlic; season with salt and pepper. The New Year is filled with lots of resolutions. Thanks to mild-mannered baby spinach and silky sautéed leeks, this weeknight-friendly broccoli soup not only gets an extra boost of nutrients like iron and vitamins B and C—it also takes on a most vibrant color of green and boasts a velvety texture without any heavy cream in sight!
Get the recipe for Creamy Broccoli and Spinach Soup. Healthy, creamy and paleo Broccoli Spinach Soup made with flavorful leeks and brought to perfection by a golden poached egg! There's no need for cream or milk in this easy recipe. You can have Spinach and Broccoli soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Broccoli soup
- You need 1 Bunch of chopped Spinach.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped kale.
- You need 500 g of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 250 ml of whip cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic and herb spice.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground pepper.
- It’s Handful of grated parmesan cheese.
This soup is naturally smooth and creamy on its own with just a little help from a couple of potatoes. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach, pushing down to submerge in water. Drain in a colander, discarding remaining cooking liquid.
Spinach and Broccoli soup instructions
- First take your blender to blend your spinach, Kale, and Broccoli..
- Once blended the pour canola oil in a pot then fry your onion. After then pour the mixture of blended spinach, Kale, and Broccoli..
- Let it cook and spice it with salt and garlic and herb. After that pour your cheese and cream and lower your heat stir until it thick and no lumps..
- Serve it now with croutons and spice it with pepper to enjoy.
Place celery, broccoli, zucchini, green beans, parsley, garlic, green onion, olive oil, salt and water in a large soup or stock pot. Cut off woody ends from broccoli. Gently saute broccoli and shallots in butter and oil for ten minutes. Add spinach and toss to mix. Add stock and bring to boil.